H2A Guestworker Program
|Click on one of the following links to view details about job orders for Michigan employers that seek to bring in H2A guestworkers. H2A workers make up fewer than 5% of the total number of farmworkers in Michigan every year.
Workers in the U.S. can apply for these jobs, and the jobs must pay at least $12.75 per hour in Michigan in 2017. If enough U.S. workers apply for these jobs and are offered the jobs, then the employer would not need to bring in foreign guestworkers.
Please note that our office does not assist people in obtaining H2A jobs and we do not deal with companies that try to provide H2A workers to employers. We provide the following information to inform potential workers and farmworker service agencies about potential jobs that are available. To obtain these jobs, please contact the Michigan Works office noted in the job listing if you are in Michigan, or contact Michigan's State Monitor Advocate office at 1-855-633-2373 if you are outside of Michigan.
No nos involucramos en el proceso de obtener visas o en la selección de las personas que pueden obtener una visa. No tenemos conocimiento de quien ayuda a los trabajadores a obtener las visas.
- 2017 Totals through above date: 61 Jobs & 2,234 Positions
- 2017 Farm Labor Contractors: 10 FLC's, 16 Jobs, & 1,392 Positions
- 2016 Totals: 90 Jobs & 4,073 Positions
- 2015 Totals: 52 Jobs & 2,301 Positions
- 2014 Total: 36 Jobs & 1,302 Positions
- 2013 Totals: 19 Jobs, 500 positions
- 2012 Totals: 18 Jobs, 344 Positions
- 2012 Farm Labor Contractors and their orders and positions: 0; 0; 0